INTRODUCING OUT COMMUNICATIONS SECRETARIAT:
The RW Communications Secretary is responsible for promoting the various RW ‘campaigns’ to the membership and supporters through regular e-newsletters and to membership, supporters and the wider community using social media.
The Communications Secretary is always on the look-out for ways in which RW campaigns can be promoted by local, regional and national media outlets and for opportunities for RW to speak at conferences and other suitable gatherings.
Bio: To come.
Goals for Rainbow Wellington: To come.
Write and edit communications materials including external, internal and electronic newsletters, press releases, and donor/volunteer letters
- Develop new communication strategies, including more web-based, interactive strategies and social media
- Assist with marketing of Rainbow Wellington Campaigns
- General support of all activities of the Rainbow Wellington, including special
- events, community outreach, mailings
- Identify opportunities to promote Rainbow Wellington in local, regional, and national media outlets
- Identify and secure speaking engagements at conferences, colleges, corporations, etc.
- Write press-releases and emails, make phone calls, and update media page on Rainbow Wellington website
- Build relationships with journalists and media personalities