Grant Application Form
Please note, you must be a affiliated organisation or club to receive grants from Rainbow Wellington.
Rainbow Wellington Grants Criteria
1. Any project to which a contribution is made must have a direct and demonstrable benefit to the glbti community.
2. Funding will be for organisations or groups and not usually for individual purposes.
3. The organisation must be able to demonstrate a system of accountability for funds spent and some indication of its likely continuation or duration as a group or organisation before any grant is made. RW may request access to an independent audit assessment of the accounts of the recipient before and/or after the grant is made.
4. In general, no project will be underwritten in its entirety. Applicants are expected to seek support from other funders and to be able to show that they have drawn on their own resources as far as possible and appropriate. Any funding granted will usually be in respect of a definable aspect of the project.
5. Funding will not usually be for more than a single financial period. Although further applications can be made there is no guarantee of funding beyond a first grant.
6. Funding will be for operational and promotional activities or purposes only. No grants will be made for capital expenditure.
7. All organisations in receipt of grants will be expected to include a suitable acknowledgement to RW in any publicity or other public material they may issue.
If you are affiliated, please complete the following information fields:
Please email to Rainbow Wellington any extra information - email@example.com
- A full listing of all your club assets;
- A budget for your current financial year; and
- Any supporting documentation.
By signing here I verify that all the information on this form is true and accurate and that I am authorised to do so by the organisation named above and will provide a report to the Rainbow Wellington Executive Committee on how the money helped.