Membership subscriptions to Rainbow Wellington help us run the organisation, run events, make grants to worthy LGBTI causes and run our campaigns. We're grateful for the support of all our members!
Rainbow Wellington has two classes of members: Individual and Corporate. Individuals can be regular individual members, or for an additional fee have a directory listing on the Rainbow Wellington website.
Applications for membership can be made in writing to the Board, or using the electronic form on this webpage. The appropriate membership subscription must be paid to confirm membership.
Membership runs from 1 January-31 December of the same calendar year. Membership subscriptions paid on or after 1 October are valid for membership for the remainder of the current year until 31 December of the following year.
Please note: although donations to Rainbow Wellington are tax deductible, membership subscriptions are not.
Individual Membership is for any person who wishes to join our community and enhance and further the objectives of Rainbow Wellington.
The benefits of Individual Membership are:
- Voting rights at General Meetings (in particular the AGM)
- Discount at the Midwinter and Christmas dinner events, and at other social events we organise
- Friday Drinks (anyone can come to Friday Drinks, but regulars are asked to become Inidividual Members)
Individual with Directory Listing
For smaller businesses not requiring Corporate Membership, the Individual with Directory Lising membership option provides a listing in the Rainbow Wellington Business Directory of the Rainbow Wellington Website. All other benefits are the same as for regular Individual Membership.
Corporate Membership is available to businesses and other organisations. The benefits are:
- Individual Memberships for three people
- Listing on the Rainbow Wellington website Business Directory
- Profile in the regular Rainbow Wellington electronic newsletter
- Advertising services and/or events in Rainbow Wellington newsletters and mailouts
- A link to your website from the Rainbow Wellington website